Friday, January 27, 2006

10 weeks to Boston - Primary workout

Runbayou: Prepare for Boston - 13 week training program; details at: www.runbayou.com

Date: Tuesday January 31, 2006
Time: 4:45am
Location: Memorial Park Tennis Center, Houston, Texas
Specific workout: Hill bounding (week 3 of 13 week program)

Details:
4:45am - Leave from Tennis Center for 2.5 mile warm-up. We'll run to the hill at the corner of Memorial Park Drive and Shepherd (across from St. Thomas High School)

~5:10am - Begin three (3) sets of the following:
  • 10 minutes of Lydiard style hill bounding (details on web-site)
  • 3 minutes recovery jogging
  • 3 minutes of 10 seconds fast, 20 seconds easy
~ 6:00am - Leave from the hill for a 2.5 mile cool-down back to Memorial Park
~6:20am - Finish at the tennis Center.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Hendrickson! Is it really you? Does the Big Kahuna, the runner of all runners really have a blog? I'm so excited!

See ya on the trails. And I plan to win the football competition with my partner John. I saw your name on the board is under a secret code name.

You are officially invited to be an HRBer by yours truly!

Chip Tyme said...

Yes I have a blog. I'm not sure why though.

Anonymous said...

So I have something to read every day! To share your experiences with the world!

Heck, I don't know why I have one either now that I think about it...