Thursday, March 08, 2007

The 2nd BGN this morning

Got the 2nd BGN this morning.

But first. Tuesday I ran with Simon and Scott from Memorial Park to Mt. Bacon. Mt. Bacon is actually one of the two parking garages that a lot of Houston runners utilize for hill training. Am still not able to keep up with Simon and Scott but my fitness is slowly coming back.

Wednesday I did a workout with Matt on the bayou. 6x1 minute thresholds with 2 minute recoveries. At the end, my lower back was killing me.

This morning, I went in for the 2nd epidural coritco-steroid injection. I told the doc that the first shot didn't seem to do much. His response was ver practical..."well, I don't want to do the same thing that didn't work." So, he changed the cortizone type and also gave me the epidural between L5 and S1 (the first injection was between L4 and L5).

Although my back is a bit sore, I can bend over quite easily right now...should be even better in a few days. Maybe...just maybe, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments: